Experts from throughout the University of Georgia community will take part in “Understanding Ukraine,” an online roundtable to be held at 12 noon Thursday, March 17.
Moderating the discussion will be Peter B. “Bo” Rutledge, Dean and Herman E. Talmadge Chair of Law at the law school, and an expert in international dispute settlement.
The following university experts will speak on the implications, from the perspective of their respective disciplines, of Russia’s February invasion of Ukraine and the ensuing armed conflict:
• Jeffrey D. Berejikian, Associate Professor of International affairs, Josiah Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor, and Senior Fellow, Center for International Trade & Security, at the School of Public & International Affairs
• Joseph Kellner, Assistant Professor in the Department of History, Franklin College of Arts & Sciences
• Victoria Hasko, Associate Professor in the Department of Language & Literacy Education at the Mary Frances Early College of Education
• Gopinath Munisamy, Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the College of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
• James W. Porter, Josiah Meigs Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the Odum School of Ecology
• Ralitsa Vassileva, Lecturer at the Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication
Registration for this event here.